Baby walkers are small devices on wheels. Babies can push them so they can learn how to walk. They also help babies learn to stand on their own two feet. Most of the time there are toys, colourful decorations, lights, or music on the walkers to keep the baby entertained. The average age that children use baby walkers is about four months or sixteen months of age but any young infant or child can use one.
The baby walkers have a framework structure with wheels and some have a hanging seat in the middle so the babies can walk without falling over. The framing is made of metal with fabric covering it. There are many benefits and risks as well when it comes to baby walkers. It is essential to review what they might be and consider exactly what kind of baby walker you want to purchase for your child.
Top 10 Best Baby Walkers
- Funky electronic baby walker with detachable musical play tray
- 3 height adjustable frame
- Extra deep padded seat for full back support
- Play tray can be removed for independent use
- Features stop and go safety base for peace of mind when in use
- A bright and colourful walker
- With removable play tray to use baby’s own toys if desired
- Extra deep padded seat for full back support
- Stop n go base for extra safety
- 3 height adjustable frame.Intended only for children who can sit unaided, approximatley 6 months of age. Not intended for children who can walk by themselves or weigh more than 12KG
- IDEAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR BABIES' FIRST STEPS: Encourage your baby take their first steps, strengthen core, gain balance and learn loads with this 2-in-1 walker and activity centre from VTech!
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Featuring textured wheels, easy grip handle and durable design, this toddler toy has been specifically designed for babies to ride at home and on-the-go! After a long play session, you can remove the panel from the walker for fun sit-down play!
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: With a fun-filled activity panel that includes 5 light up buttons, shape sorter, gears, animal buttons and a role play phone, we ensure your baby learns loads while having heaps of fun
- MAKING LEARNING FUN: Through lots of exciting activities, fun music and friendly phrases, little ones will be introduced to numbers, shapes and animals
- IDEAL GIFT FOR TODDLERS: This baby push along toy is the perfect gift for baby's first birthday or a baby's first Christmas, as it is specifically designed to support baby's development starting from 6 months
- This walker is suitable for baby toddlers aged 6-18 months; Unfolded Dimensions: 25.6"(D) x 16.5"(H), with 3 strong stainless steel legs, maximum load up to 15 kg.
- High quality eco-friendly original PP plastic, BPA free and 120℃ high temperature resistance. Thickened PU/Flax cushion and Heightened backrest, detachable and easy to care, wearable and breathable, comfortable design for baby.
- Five gears walker heights and Four gears seat heights, grows with your baby to ensure your child stay safe as they begin to crawl, stand and explore.
- Round design with 6 universal wheels, smart and multidirectional, big but silent, forward and backward as your kid like, narrow and tight turns are not a problem.
- Folded Height: 4.3”, easy to fold and carry, no other tools required. Small space requirement with simple home storage. Even suits for trunk to bring your child to let him/her embrace the wonderful world.
- 3 bright tray toys including rattle and teether
- 3 position adjustable height
- Removable washable seat unit
- Folds flat for storage
- Wipe clean polka dot design seat unit
- Start your engines! the activity walker comes with an easy-swivel steering wheel, gear shifter and attached key, which all make sounds, vibrate and flash lights when played with!
- Sturdy yet lightweight enough for easy mobility; 4 wheels and 6 grip pads
- Don’t fret! the polyester cover can be removed and cleaned in your washing machine. the plastic is quick to sanitize as well.
- He activity walker can be collapsed and folded for easy storage. simply unhook the child-proof security latch to quickly make more space
- Recommended for children aged approx 6 months (or when the child can sit unaided) to 12kg,
- Musical infant walking toy with 2 ways to play as your baby grows: Sit & play and Stand & Walk
- Hands-on activities for sitting babies plus light-up buttons to press for sing-along songs and phrases
- Fun phrases, music and sounds help reach the alphabet, numbers and more
- Easy-grasp handle and sturdy 4-wheel base help steady baby’s first steps
- For babies and toddlers ages 6 months and older
- Complies to British & European standards.
- Suitable for children who can sit unaided approximately 6 months & max of 12kgs
- Interactive toy tray with music & lights
- Soft padded seat with adjustable height
- Toy tray can be easily removed
- Removable toy station lights up and plays music
- Safety enhanced with sturdy frame and rubber “brakes”
- 3 height positions to grow with baby
- Wipes clean and seat pad is machine washable
- 120 degree padded swivel seat to encourage interaction & movement
- Lots of toys for lots of fun, the toy tray features an electronic toy car and removable telephone
- 3-position height adjustable and friction strips to movement on uneven surface
- Compact fold for easy storage
- Fully safety tested
- suitable from 6 months
- fun spinning tyres and rear view mirror
- supportive footpad in rocker mode
- detachable play tray with on/off button
- Keep your little one entertained for hours with the bright colours, lights and sounds in this interactive baby walker
- 3 stage walker, suitable from 6-36 months. Perfect for all stages of play, from sitting to standing to walking
- Remote control to change melodies and volume, that clips easily in to the side of the walker for easy storage
- Interactive features include removable shapes, A spinning owl and 4 function buttons with sounds and light for little fingers to press
- Includes 5 x AA batteries
- The nuby wooden baby walker encourages those precious first steps and keeps baby entertained with lights and interactive sounds
- Brightly coloured, there are hours of fun to be had with various activities to play – turn the cogs, look at reflections or play the xylophone!
- Race the cars around as the walker helps with your little one's development
- FSC certified, this gorgeous, sturdy walker is made from 100% wood from well-managed forests
- Helps develop motor, sensory and hand to eye coordination skills
- Removable electronic toy with lights, melodies, and sounds
- Toy can be used for floor play or on-the-go
- High seat back provides additional support & comfort
- 3 adjustable height positions to grow with baby
- Includes melodies and volume control
- Musical exploration throughout the ages! grows with baby
- 4 modes of use: floor play, push toy, dj table and toddler table
- Discover music, colours and animals with 100+ sounds
- Wooden activity walker encourages the development of motor skills
- Creative and open-ended toy for infant, 1 year old and toddler
- The Baby Bolid is compact and easy to store
- From 6 months to 18 months (up to 12 kg)
- Takes up a small floor space (68 x 59 cm)
- Compact walker folds flat for easy storage
- Equipped with a musical electronic game tablet with 12 different melodies
- Early Development and Activity Toys: Keep your little one entertained for hours with building toys, remote toy keys and music in this interactive sit to stand baby learning walker.
- Baby Toys 6 Months Plus: Encourage your baby take their first steps, strengthen core, gain balance and learn loads with this 4-in-1 walker and activity center.
- 4 IN 1 Educational Toys: With remote toy car keys, building blocks, rotatable beads and shark, this baby walker provides hours of learning fun.
- First Baby Sensory Toys: Rotatable beads and building blocks with bright colors allow your baby to discover through touch and feel.
- Baby First Christmas: For babies and toddlers 6 months to 3 years old. Infrared remote range up to 150 cm. 2 AA batteries required. (Not included.): For babies and toddlers 6 months to 3 years old. Infrared remote range up to 150 cm. 5 AA batteries required. (Not included.)
- ✅ 【Detachable Tray】The Baby Bouncer has a Musical Electronic Activity Tray that aslo switch feed tray.and the musical tray can be hanged on baby bed/baby buggy.
- ✅ 【Foldable Baby Walker】You can easy fold the baby strollers walker then put it in your car when you travel with your baby.
- ✅ 【Multi-functional Design】You can remove the round orange part then easy to switch between two modes (Baby Walker, Baby Strollers ).
- ✅ 【High Quality Material】Made of PVC&Peach skin polyster，and Complies to British & European safety standards.
- ✅ 【Easy to clean】Has a detachable Padded seat，easy to washing.
- Walk like the king of the jungle!
- High seat back for extra support and comfort
- 2 link loops make room for more fun
- Features sturdy frame and safety brakes
- 3 easy-adjust height positions
- Baby Walkers Multi-Function: except help babies learn to walk, activity cube can help learn numbers, recognize animals, build time concepts, learn patterns and colors, and storage functions. Help improve baby's different perceptions and store other toys for kids.
- Adjustable Handle: control the lifting and fixing of the handle by turning the knobs on both sides of the wooden walker. Adjust the height to adapt to different ages and heights of babies, so that they are more comfortable to learn to walk.
- New Achievement: this wooden walker adds a new point that it has brakes to keep the item still when kids sit down to play, which makes it more convenient and safe for kids when not walk around with the toy. The brake is a little difficult to install, you can refer to the instructions or email us for help.
- Excellent Preschool Educational Toys: each side of the wooden baby walker has a different design function. The fun and lovely design is very helpful for the children's preschool education and has always accompanied them to grow up.This baby walker has an appearance patent, and we have high-quality product development capabilities.
- Storage Function: baby walker is hollow in the middle, when you take off the top bead maze, you will find that it is also a large collection box. It can be used to store children's toys, so that children can also develop storage habits.
Benefits of Baby Walkers
There are many different benefits of baby walker. First of all, they can help children to learn to walk on their own. They can also allow them to jump a little bit as well. They give the infant the chance to walk around without having mom or dad holding on to them. The wheels also give them the little extra push that they need to get moving. Their legs can become strengthened from the use of baby walkers depending on how much they use the walker.
Risks of Baby Walkers
There are also a few risks when it comes to baby walkers. They can sometimes cause injuries if the baby is near dangerous furniture, stairs, or other things. To avoid any injuries, the parents just need to watch the baby to make sure that they are safe and secure in their baby walker. As long as the parents are watching the infant, there shouldn’t be any injuries. It can make their upper legs and hips weak if used too much though which is a negative side effect. It is also important to not use the walker around stairs or any other dangerous aspects or potentially dangerous aspects of the home so that the baby can stay safe.
Baby Walker Specifications
If you decide to purchase a baby walker for your family, it is important to make sure that it meets the standard of safety that it is required to meet. The packaging, store, or website should fill you in on all the safety measures needed and how safe the actual product is. The baby should not weight more than thirty to forty pounds but it really just depends on the brand of baby walker that you decide to purchase. The baby should be around six months of age to a year old or just learning how to walk because the baby walkers are designed to assist with that. They must be able to hold their head up and sit up without parents or other people helping them. Otherwise, it may not be safe for them to use the baby walker and they could sustain an injury. Many of the baby walkers have toys, lights, or music and sounds to help keep the infant entertained. The seats are removable and washable which is convenient. Baby walkers usually cost about twenty to fifty dollars depending on what exactly you are looking for in one. They can be used on carpet, linoleum, or hardwood floor.
Purchasing a Baby Walker
Also, purchasing a baby walker online can be very helpful and help to alleviate any stress that you have about buying one or picking out a specific baby walker. Buying one online helps you to browse through hundreds of baby walkers without actually having to leave your home and go to a store. When you have a newborn infant, it can sometimes be a hassle to go to the store so looking at baby walkers is a good option for those who don’t want to get out of the house. Additionally, it can be easier to find baby walkers that fit into your allowed budget and coupon codes can also be used online. Shipping also makes receiving the baby walker and bringing it into your house easier without going to the store to pick one out. When buying a baby walker, it is crucial that it is bought brand new. If it has been used before then there is more of a chance that it could be dangerous for the child or pose as a risk to them. Make sure there is a safety sticker on the packaging of the product and if there is not then do not buy it because you can’t ensure that it is safe otherwise. Also, it is important to read the directions after purchasing the baby walker to ensure that you child stays safe, happy, and healthy. There are many different and popular brands to choose from such as Fisher-Price and other well-known children’s brands.
Baby walkers can greatly help babies learn to walk and many parents enjoy this tool as a mechanism to helping their newborns. The baby walker can even be used as a form of entertainment for the baby because of the music, lights, and toys that are attached to it and can they be something for the infant to play with. Although there are some risks that may happen, if the parents are watching the infant then the chance of injury is very slim. As long as all safety precautions are met and the parents supervise appropriately, everything should work out fine safety and health wise. Also, the legs and hips will not be made weak if the baby walker is used in moderation and not constantly. They are fairly inexpensive which is a huge benefit for parents who don’t make a lot of money and need help teaching their child to walk around. Baby walkers are a great tool to encourage babies to learn to walk on their own two feet and even provide entertainment for child which makes it fun and enjoyable as well.